Thank you so much for your interest in guest blogging on Not Your Average Mom! The content we strive to produce is that which will help women and moms feel confident, included, and better equipped to handle the ups and downs of motherhood and ALL that come with it. Our goal is to always provide value to our readers, and we are excited to hopefully add your words of wisdom to our library.
Please understand that we have the right to deny any submissions. If we do accept your blog post, it must meet the following criteria:
- The content you submit must be 100% original. This means that the post has not appeared on any other sites, and will not be posted on any other sites once it goes live on NYAM. Credible sources must be cited. This also means your content is not plagiarized or taken from another site.
- The content must be well-written, provide value, and must be proof-read and edited before submission. Our team will also be reviewing and will edit as needed, and we reserve the right to make any changes to your blog that we feel are appropriate.
- The content provided must be at least 1000 words, and may not contain any affiliate links. (If you have relevant links that add value to the post, you may include them in your submission – please list out the entire link and do not hyperlink).
- Please include any photos you would like used with your post, and give credit as appropriate by including the link.
- The author must respond to any comments left on the blog within a time period of 48 hours after the blog post is published.
- The author will help share the blog post on his/her social channels.
Submitting a guest post means that you are acknowledging that NYAM owns the content once submitted and posted; we will edit the content how we see fit, and will add any relevant links and photos that we feel are appropriate. We will give the author credit for the post and list him/her as the author, along with a short bio, appropriate social media handles, and one do-follow link (please list which link you would like to use as your do-follow. Any other links will be listed as no-follow). You also acknowledge that you understand you will not be receiving any payment or compensation for your guest post.
If you are interested in submitting a post, please include the following in your submission email:
- An email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line
- One to two pitches for post content you feel would be relevant to NYAM
- A link to your main blog site, and one link to a sample writing piece on your site
- A short bio written in third person (120 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter if applicable. Please also include a headshot that can be used and included in your bio.