It’s everyone’s favorite holiday; National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day! Okay. If it’s not your favorite, I’m willing to bet it’s at least one of your favorite days. Who doesn’t love a reason to add an extra scoop of PB into their day?!
One day is certainly not enough to show the world’s most delicious treat a day of respect, but.. we have to start somewhere, right? Peanut butter is the ooey, gooey food that keeps on giving. High in protein and healthy fats, PB isn’t just for those jelly sandwiches. You can add it on crackers, as a dip for your favorite fruit, or in a post workout smoothie. The options are literally endless.
Here are 10 of our favorite peanut butter snacks you’ll want to treat yourself to on repeat.
10 of our Favorite Peanut Butter Treats to Help You Celebrate National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie with Graham Cracker Crust from Finding Zest
- Caramelized Banana and Peanut Butter Oatmeal from The Gourmet RD
- Peanut Butter Fat Bombs from This’n’That With Olivia
- 4 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies from Cass Clay Cooking
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies from Little Dairy on the Prairie
- Salted Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie from Lemons & Zest
- Grandma’s Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars from Crayons & Cravings
- Peanut Butter Banana Nice Cream from Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge from Baked by Clo
- Peanut Butter Chicken from Mama Lew
Peanut Butter chicken may not be a “treat” but this recipe looked too good to pass up! We’ll be adding it to our weekly meal prep, will you?!