It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The time when you get to pull out your favorite cookie cutters, eat chocolate chips by the handful, and do it all in the spirit of Christmas. Santa’s orders.
This year, as you find yourself spending even more time at home, break up the monotony of your day and spend time with the kiddos in the kitchen. Grab your apron, and get ready to devour one (or all) of these 25 most adorable holiday themed foods, treats, and sweets the internet has to offer.
25 Adorable Holiday Themed Foods The Whole Family Will Love
You don’t have to be Martha Stewart to make a masterpiece in the kitchen. And you don’t have to be a Pinterest mom to have an afternoon filled with fun as your kids let their creatives sides show. These treats are simple, cuter than cute, and sure to be a hit.
- Christmas Tree Waffles from Little Sunny Kitchen
- Melted Snowmen Almond Bark from Tasty Oven
- Christmas Mickey Oreos from Whisky + Sunshine
- Easy Santa Stuffed Strawberries from Wow, It’s Veggie?
- Rudolph Donut Holes from Oh My! Creative
- Ruldoph Nutty Bars from About a Mom
- Grinch Christmas Cookies with M&Ms from Movie Nights at Home
- Candy Cane Cookie with Actual Mint from Catholic Icing
- Kit Kat Reindeer from Two Kids and a Coupon
- Christmas Popcorn from The Zhush
- Snowman Pretzels with Earmuffs from Dancing Through the Rain
- Chocolate Cheerio Baubles from Greedy Gourmet
- Candy Cane Cookie Dough Bars from We Are Not Martha
- Christmas Cream Cheese Chocolate Cookie Bars from The Short Order Cook
- Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies from Marathons & Motivation
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies from Kim & Kalee
- Christmas Tree Meringues from Crumbs & Corkscrews
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Puppy Chow from Lemon + Zest
Bonus Treat: if you’re looking for a gluten-free, dairy-free Christmas treat then check out these chocolate chip cake batter cookies from Natasha Funderburk | Truly Simply Healthy.
- Easy Melted Snowman Cookies from Recipes from a Pantry
- White Chocolate Fudge from Nourish Plate
- Christmas White Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispie Treats from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Strawberry Christmas Trees from Amanda’s Cookin’